This blog allows you to access entries in a number of ways.
Under the Resources menu you can access:
- Books: all printed books listed on the site
- Societies: all societies listed on the site which deal with Irish philosophers or philosophy in Ireland
- By Type: this blog has different types of entry. This allows you to display all Quote, Video, Audio, Link or Post entries.
Alternatively, if you are on a Quote, Video, Audio, Link or Post entry, just click the coloured symbol on the entry to see all entries of the same type.
Send a message via the “Contact” form, or email directly to cathy [at] irishphilosophy.com
The “About” menu outlines
- Using this site: this page!
- What is Irish Philosophy?: what are we talking about here anyway?
- Personal Blog: a link to my non-Irish philosophy specific blog.
On the left of the page are various functions including:
- the search function
- a drop-down list showing philosophers by name within period. Selecting the period will show all posts that have that category and all posts for philosophers listed within that time period
- Recently published posts
- Most read posts over the past 48 hours
- Recents tweets on the associated twitter account @irishphilosophy
If you are curious about the logo check out this post.
I hope you find the website useful.